zentangle classes

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life moves on..well mine does anyway

Back to school already! Gee the summer sure did fly by so very quickly. I work in the elementary school here and it sure is fun to see the new kindergarten kids come in! It is always interesting to see them the first day and see how they are towards the end of the year..WOW it's amazing! I guess it's like when I start a tile..I draw one pattern and then another..and before I know it I have this wonderful piece of art. It is like the kids...everyday they learn a little something and when they leave at the end of the year , they are like a piece of art.


 Well here is my little piece of art for the day...

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful. I should do some tangling, I haven't in a while - I miss the ease and, yes, the zen, of it.

    ReplyDelete